Please share this information with friends and neighbors with incoming kindergarten and new first grade students!
Online registration for incoming kindergarten and new first grade students for the 2017-2018 school year will open on February 1! You do not have to re-register current students in grades K-7 for next year; registration is only for students who will be new to District 109 in the 2017-2018 school year (and Helping Hands students moving to kindergarten).
You can register children for kindergarten who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2017.
- Complete online registration:
- If you are a current District 109 parent, log into your Family Access account and click the New Student Online Registration button on the left navigation bar.
- If you are new to District 109, click this link to begin the registration process.
- Print all registration materials (the registration form and three supplements), and gather required proof-of-residency documents (listed on the registration and residency page) and your child’s original birth certificate.
- Plan to attend a Drop In/Drop Off session at the District Center (517 Deerfield Road, by the Little Red Schoolhouse) to review documentation and verify residency:
- Monday, February 6, 2017 from 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 7:30am – 1:00pm
Full-day kindergarten will be offered for 2017-2018. Parents also will have the option to send their kindergarten child for half of the school day. The Board of Education has not yet made a decision about the amount that will be charged for full-day kindergarten for 2017-2018 (it is expected to be less than the $2,080 fee for the 2016-2017 school year). We will communicate the tuition information as soon as it is approved by the Board.
If you have questions about registration, please contact Audrey Beresid at firstname.lastname@example.org.